Tamiya 47390 - Avante Special Black (2011)
This is a re-release of a Tamiya Radio Control classic! In March 1988, Tamiya released an electric R/C 4WD racing buggy called the "Avante" and it has since become a special machine in Tamiya"s R/C history. The machine featured a unique shaft-driven 4WD system which was taken from Tamiya"s first 4WD R/C buggy, the Hotshot. It also featured a highly sophisticated design including a FRP double-deck chassis layout, longitudinal motor & battery positions, and a formula-type body with chassis fairing. It was equipped with innovative components such as a compact gearbox with 3 small planetary gears, a centre diff to increase stability, a fully adjustable suspension, and cam-lock wheel caps.
- Front & Rear ball differentials with a built-in centre one-way unit.
- Universal drive shafts
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension
- High-Capacity Aluminium Cylinder Oil Dampers
- Front & Rear stabiliser bars
- 2mm Carbon Fibre Double Deck Frame
- 2-Channel radio, servo
- Tamiya Paint